We have been asked this on more than one occasion. Let me first clarify that security screens are not security bars, although they perform the same duty, security bars give a home or business an institutional appearance. Security window screens, on the other hand, do not take away from the curb appeal that most people are seeking as well as feeling safe while at home or away.
Let’s discuss the makeup of a Pro Tech security screen.
The Unique Pro Tech security window screen & doors have a surface mount with genuine Meshtec® screen which delivers the ultimate in security without sacrificing view, ventilation or curb appeal. The patented high-tensile, is a woven, stainless steel mesh screen that provides all the light and ventilation of a typical screen door, plus the strength and durability of a security door. An extruded reinforced heavy duty aluminum frame combined with an easy escape locking system protects against a forced entry. Aluminum frame provides strength and will never rust
- Security snap covers stop a forced entry while hiding unsightly screw heads
- Fully-sealed door helps protect your main entry from the elements
- Innovative, full-view door provides an uninterrupted view AND the ultimate in security
- Protective powder coat for a beautiful and durable finish
- High-tensile, stainless steel mesh provides the ultimate in security while allowing fresh air and light to flow through
All series of our screens come in Bronze or White, special colors are available.
STAINLESS STEEL WIRE MESH
Pro Tech Security security screens are mounted directly to the window and thus appears that it belongs there. On the other hand, Burglar Bars look just like that i.e…out of place. Security screens also protect the whole window from vandals, burglars and flying debris, while security bars do not protect the glass or window thus creating maintenance cost to the home.